Customized Solutions with Highest Precision
Magnet Assemblies are permanent magnets which are bonded to other permanent magnets or a different carrier material.
The positioning of magnets with extreme precision and the very high forces associated with large-volume magnetized parts, make the assembling of magnet assemblies a challenging task. For this process we apply our extensive experience in the design and construction of assembly tools and our know-how in the selection of a suitable bonding process.
- Manual and automated assembly of high-precision magnet assemblies
- Encase of assemblies in stainless steel, glass-fibre or carbon-fibre reinforced containment systems, including the required layouts
- Installation and adjustment on customer site possible
- Rotors for high end sport cars (e.g. combined with soft magnetic alloys from VAC)
- Rotors for aviation applications
- Scientific applications (wigglers, beam guiding systems and undulators)
- Aircraft and space applications
- High rpm rotors for motors or generators
- Large, very small, and tricky assemblies
- Extremely precise assemblies
Samarium-Cobalt magnets made of VACOMAX® have particularly high coercivities with simultaneous high saturation polarization and excellent temperature and corrosion stability.
Neodymium-Iron-Boron magnets made of VACODYM® have the highest energy density available today.
Whether you are looking for materials, permanent magnets or complete stator and rotor assemblies, we provide a comprehensive range of solutions for electric drives.
Contact UsThink Global - Act Local
We are looking forward to support you.